Get access to exclusive deals and news on latest arrivals
Enter your email below to sign-up
Cars and watches, go together like wine and cheese, but serve an entirely different purpose. They are not only marvels of art and engineering, but a marker of sorts. These two elements appeal to both the new and the vintage, are highly desired and collectible, and are often looked upon as a source of investment for the future. If we are to learn from history, the ownership of a spectacular piece of automobile and the presence of a sensational timepiece go a long way in announcing your arrival to the amphitheater of success. Investment in automobiles or watches is usually done from the heart, rather than the head. So if you are one of those intrepid sorts, now would be a good time to leave. For this article is not for the faint-hearted; it is for individuals who are passionate and driven.
Be prepared to be blown away, because we at Wrist Diaries have brought together some of the best timepieces and car combinations-
1. Breitling Chronospace Evo-Night Mission and Mercedes Benz AMG C 43- Stealthy and powerful are two adjectives that come to mind when we mention the above watch-car combination. By appearing with a sturdy and light black satin-finish titanium case framing a blue dial with tone-on-tone counters, the Chronospace adopts a strong and original new persona, while maintaining its authentic qualities as an instrument for professionals. The Mercedes AMG C 43 on the other hand, guarantees motoring pleasure and sportiness, along with looking the part of a stunner on four wheels. The precision and power of Breitling’s chronograph movement is complimented by the ferocity of the V6 AMG engine. An attitudinal appeal like none, the two are meant to be driven into the night.
Buy this Breitling Colt Chronograph at Kapoor Watch Company.
2. Hublot Big Bang Unico Magic Sapphire and Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet- An exposed engine cover on a supercar is a piece of art. The sapphire crystal on an open worked Hublot Big Bang is also a similar piece of art to behold. Power, precision, and lineage, are the watchwords when we talk of Hublot and Porsche. The integration of titanium screws together with a sapphire crystal and a powerful chronograph movement makes the Big Bang one hell of an automative watch. A design and technological marvel, the Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet boasts of an extra dosage of raw power that separate it from the herd. A race-car for the road needs a flyback chronograph to keep note when you are going at over 300 km/hr. Ultimate performance meets cutting-edge technology to exhilarate your senses on the road and on the track.
Buy this Hublot Big Bang at Kapoor Watch Company.
3. Cartier Drive De Cartier and Audi RS 7 Sportback-
A vintage automotive inspired wristwatch, the Drive De Cartier is one of the most sophisticated looking timepieces. The cushion shaped timepiece, the Drive De Cartier is an unusually stunning looking watch with an excellent in-house caliber the 1904MC-PS. Like the Drive De Cartier the RS 7 Sportback boasts of elegant yet aggressive styling with lots of power for incredible acceleration in a four-door package. The raw styling of the RS 7 compliments the powerful movement in the Drive De Cartier beautifully. The movement is exposed from the back, offering an unhindered view of the watch mechanisms. A sensational combination of a watch and a car for an individual who appreciates grace, styling and power.
Buy this Cartier Drive at Kapoor Watch Company.
4. Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph and the Jaguar F-Type-
It’s very difficult to keep one of the sportiest Swiss brands away from a list of fascinating automotive timepieces. If it’s called the Speedmaster, has chronograph counters, and a stunning blue dial- it would be safe to assume that Omega Speedmaster is a watch meant to be worn on your wrists when you are behind the wheel of a sports car. The Jaguar F-Type is an impressive representation of the Jaguar’s adventurous pioneering spirit. It looks amazing, sounds terrific and drives fantastic. These two brands enjoy a glorious pedigree and both are eager to play when called to action. The best pound for pound supercar is a perfect match to one of the best chronographs of all time.
Buy this Omega Speedmaster at Kapoor Watch Company.
5. Panerai Luminor 1950 and BMW Z4 Roadster-
A mystic looking timepiece that has the Panerai stamp on it, the Panerai Luminor 1950 (PAM 00441). The evocative design of the dial along with the titanium-ceramic construction highlights the beauty of this exceptional timepiece. The styling of the BMW Z4 Roadster mesmerizes the beholder with every detail and line. It blends the utmost aesthetic with dominant sportiness. Like the Panerai Luminor 1950 the BMW Z4 epitomizes one thing above all else- the expression of pure pleasure. The P.9001 calibre, created entirely by Officine Panerai is fitted with various functions: it is an automatic calibre with a 3-day power reserve and a unique technical design which makes these movements immediately recognizable. Negotiate the road to luxury effortlessly with the Panerai-BMW combination.
Buy this Panerai Luminor 1950 at Kapoor Watch Company.
Leave a reply