Sort by Close
Bulgari, often stylized and written as Bvlgari, is a premium Italian jewellery and luxury product brand. Founded over 130 years ago by Sotirios Voulgaris, the brand's trademark is written in the classical Latin alphabet, and the name itself has been derived from the surname of the company's founder, translating into 'Bulgarians' or the people of the Bulgarian descent.
Known for its classic appearance and vintage vibe, the Bvlgari Bvlgari Collection was introduced in 1977. This collection took inspiration from Roman coins, which were recognised by their signature text around the periphery of the coin. This collection also represents the brand's most iconic styles and designs. The Bvlgari 101869 BBP39WGLD, for instance, is complemented by an automatic movement and comes packed with a 42-hour power reserve and a date window at the 3 o'clock position. Another example would be the Bvlgari Bvlgari 102043 BB41BSLDCH, which has a black dial, a steel case, a 41mm case size, an automatic movement, a leather strap, a 3-bar water resistance, a chronograph, and a warranty period of two years.
Bvlgari watches for men are the perfect blend of traditional watchmaking craftsmanship and innovative technology, making these watches the ideal companion for you all day any day. View our entire collection to pick your time partner today.
|Bvlgari Watches||₹ Price|
|Bvlgari Serpenti 102123 Watch For Women||₹ 618000|
|Bvlgari Lvcea 102194 Watch For Women||₹ 644000|
|Bvlgari Serpenti 102782 Watch For Women||₹ 276000|
|Bvlgari Serpenti 1011817 Watch For Women||₹ 377000|
|Bvlgari BB Lady 102419 Watch For Women||₹ 187000|
Questions related to Bulgari watches
1) When was Bulgari founded and who owns it currently?
Bulgari was founded in 1884 by Sotirios Voulgaris in Greece. The Voulgaris family was primarily into silversmithing and over the course of time the brand turned into a major player in the luxury goods market. At present, it is owned by the LVMH Group.
2) Where can I buy authentic Bulgari watches?
An authentic Bulgari watch can either be purchased at an official boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Bulgari like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been in the watch retail business in India since 1967 with a huge array of high-end watch brands. Contact your nearest store today.
3) Can I buy genuine Bulgari watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Bulgari watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can even visit the store for a more personal experience. Bulgari timepieces are premium luxury watches and only retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the authorisation to sell such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Bulgari watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase genuine and authentic Bulgari watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Bulgari watches and has been partnering with the brand for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Bulgari watch online?
You can buy authentic batteries for your Bulgari watches from the Kapoor Watch Co. service centre. Buying authentic products makes sure that your watch functions in a smooth and hassle-free fashion.
6) What are the latest Bulgari watches launched by the brand?
* Bulgari Octo Finissimo Black Sandblasted Ceramic
* Bulgari Serpenti Seduttori
7) Among the ranges of Bulgari watches, which watch is the most expensive?
Bulgariis a very prestigious watchmaker in the Haute Horlogerie industry. There are simply too many watches from the brand that fight for the top spot. But the most expensive watch has to be the 18 carat red gold Serpenti jewellery watch worth INR38,86,000. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Bulgari watch collection is the most popular?
Bulgari watches have been in the industry for a respectable time. The watchmaker has numerous watches on the shelves that are simply magnificent. The best one yet is the Serpenti.
Check out similar Bulgari collections:
• Bulgari Octo
• Bulgari Lucea
• Bulgari Grandes Complications
9) Which are the top Bulgari watches?
Bvlgari Serpenti 102123 Watch For Women
Bvlgari Lvcea 102194 Watch For Women
Bvlgari Serpenti 102782 Watch For Women
Bvlgari Serpenti 1011817 Watch For Women
Bvlgari BB Lady 102419 Watch For Women
10) Do Bulgari watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Bulgari watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Bulgari watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Bulgari watches is 2 years from the date of purchase. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Bulgari watches in India. Warranty cover includes:
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Bulgari watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Bulgari watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Bulgari watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Bulgari watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original timepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Bulgari watches for women?
Yes, we do. The Serpenti, Lucea, and Diva’s Dream collections are universally acknowledged as some of the most exquisite luxury watches for women. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Bulgari watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP. To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for Bulgari watches?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Bulgari watches. It has a dedicated team of Bulgaricertified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Bulgari watch?
Bulgari is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premium timepieces that need utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of a Bulgariwatch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Bulgariwatch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Bulgariwatch serviced?
You can get Bulgari watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Bulgari watches free?How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Bulgari watches.
19) Do you deliver Bulgari watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Bulgari watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Bulgari watches.
21) Do you have a return policy for Bulgari watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Bulgari watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Bulgari watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.