Cartier Men Watches
Founded in 1847 and headquartered in Paris, France, Cartier is a French brand, which is into the manufacturing and retailing of luxury goods such as watches all over the world. Founded by Louis-Francois Cartier, the company has had a long history of business to celebrities and royalty. Although founded by Louis-Francois, in actuality, the Cartier flourished all over the world as a luxury brand under the guidance of the founder's grandsons, namely Louis Cartier, Pierre Cartier, and Jacques Cartier.
When it comes to Cartier watches for men, the brand has several feathers to add to its cap. It has a beautiful watch collection called the Ballon Bleu de Cartier, which comes packed with convex curves in the dial. Designed to add grace to one's personality and attire, these watches for men are extremely light-weighted and sophisticated. Choose the Ballon Bleu de Cartier W69016Z4, which has an automatic movement, a 42-hour power reserve, a silver dial, a sapphire crystal glass, a 3-bar water resistance, and a warranty of 2 years. Alternatively, you can also go for the Ballon Bleu de Cartier W6920063, which has a steel & rose gold case, a 44mm case size, a power reserve of 50 hours, a sapphire crystal glass, and a steel/gold strap. The Drive de Cartier WGNM0004, on the other hand, is a watch which has a grey dial, a rose gold case, a 41mm case size, a manual winding movement, a small second counter at the 6 o'clock position, a calendar aperture at the 3 o'clock position, a 3-bar water resistance, and a leather strap. All Cartier watches for men come with a warranty period of two years.
View the entire Cartier collection today at Kapoor Watch Co. to pick your favourite.
Cartier Watches' Prices For Men and Women
Questions related to Cartier watches
1) When was Cartierfounded and who owns it currently?
Cartier was founded by Louis-Francois Cartier in 1847. This business was later passed on to his three sons, one of whom was Louis Cartier, the creator of the Cartier watches division. The company is now a part of French luxury goods conglomerate Richemont.
2) Where can I buy authentic Cartier watches?
An authentic Cartier watch can either be purchased at an official Cartier boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Cartier like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been the face of luxury watches in India since 1967 and continues to be so to this day. Contact your nearest store to make a purchase.
3) Can I buy genuine Cartier watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Cartier watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can also visit the store for a more personal experience. Cartier watches are premier luxury timepieces and therefore only authorised luxury watch retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the retail rights of such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Cartier watches from?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase authentic Cartier luxury watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Cartier and has been an official partner for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest storehere.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Cartierwatch online?
Yes, you can buy batteries for your Cartier watches online. But it is recommended that you purchase it from an authorised store to ensure its authenticity. Contact Kapoor Watch Co. Service Centre to purchase batteries for Cartier watches.
6) What are the latest Cartier watches launched by the brand?
* Cartier Santos Dumont * Santos de Cartier Skeleton * Santos de Cartier XL *Cle de Cartier
7) Among the range of Cartier watches, which collection is the most expensive?
Cartier watches are the crème de le crème of the Haute Horlogerie industry. There are many timepieces in the brand’s catalogue that are true definitions of beauty and class. But the most expensive one yet is the 42mm Cartier Ballon Bleu priced at INR 1,46,00,000. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Cartier watch collection is the most popular?
Cartier watches have made a mark on the luxury watches industry over the years. The brand is a full of marvellous timepieces that are nothing short of fantastic. Among these, the title for the best Cartier collection has to go to Santos de Cartier. Check out similar Cartier collections:
• Cartier Tank
• Cartier Ballon Bleu
• Drive de Cartier
• Cle de Cartier
9) Which are the top Cartier watches?
Cartier Tank Solo WSTA0029 Watch For Men
Cartier Ronde Solo WSRN0022 Watch For Men
Cartier Ballon Bleu W6920085 Watch For Women
Cartier Tank Solo W5200002 Watch For Women
Cartier Santos Dumont W2SA0012 Watch For Women
10) Do Cartier Watches come with warranty?Can I know the warranty period for
aCartier watch?What does the warranty cover? Yes, of course. Cartier watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Cartier watches is 24 months. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Cartier watches in India. ----------------------------------------------------Warranty
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Cartier watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Cartier watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Cartier watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Cartier watches in India and gives you the guarantee of originalCartiertimepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you haveCartierwatches for women?
Yes, we do. The Cartier Ballon Bleu and Tank collections have some of the finest luxury watches for women. Some of the most popular Cartier watch collections for women are: * Santos de Cartier
* Cartier Ballon Bleu
* Cartier Tank
You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Cartier watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for your Cartierwatch collection?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Cartier watches. It has a dedicated team of Cartier certified experts who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the websiteor call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Cartier watch?
Cartier is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premier timepieces that need the utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch: • Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years. • Try and avoid prolonged exposure of aCartier watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism. • Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Cartier watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Cartier watch serviced?
You can get Cartier watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Cartier watches free?How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free, unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need be to repaired or replaced. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Cartierwatches.
19) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Cartier watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Cartier watches.
21)Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Cartier watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Cartierwatch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.