Sort by Close
|Best IWC Watch Price In India||Prices|
|IWC Big Pilot’s IW501002 Watch For Men||₹ 913000|
|IWC Pilot’s IW377714 Watch For Men||₹ 354000|
|IWC Portofino IW356517 Watch For Men||₹ 311000|
|IWC Portofino IW391021 Watch For Men||₹ 1012000|
|IWC Portugieser IW371491 Watch For Men||₹ 528000|
|IWC Portugieser IW500705 Watch For Men||₹ 850000|
|IWC Portugieser IW503401 Watch For Men||₹ 2788000|
|IWC Aquatimer IW329005 Watch For Men||₹ 354000|
|IWC Da Vinci IW458309 Watch For Women||₹ 937440|
|IWC Portofino IW458109 Watch For Women||₹ 679000|
Questions related to IWC watches
1) When was IWC founded and who owns it currently?
IWC is a Swiss luxury watch maker which was founded in 1868 by Florentine Ariosto Jones. The company is nowa part of luxury goods house Richemont.
2) Where can I buy authentic IWC watches?
An authentic IWC watch can either be purchased at an official IWC boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by IWC like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been the face of luxury retail watches in India since 1967 and continues to be so to this day. Contact your nearest store to make a purchase.
3) Can I buy genuine IWC watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy a genuine IWC watch through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can also visit the store for a more personal experience. IWC watches are premier luxury timepieces and therefore only authorised luxury watch retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the retail rights of such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy IWCwatches from?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase authentic IWC luxury watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for IWC and has been the face of luxury watches in India since 1967. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my IWC watch online?
IWC watches do not have batteries. They have mechanical movements that are either automatic or hand-wound.
6) What are the latest IWC watches launched by the brand?
* IWC Pilot’s Watch Timezoner Spitfire ‘The Longest Flight’
* IWC Pilot’s Watch Spitfire Chronograph
*IWC Pilot’s Watch Double Chronograph Top Gun Ceratanium
7) Among the range of IWC watches, which collection is the most expensive?
There are many IWC watches that can be referred to as the most expensive watch. However, this title belongs to the Siderale Scafusia. The limited edition timepiece is a masterpiece from IWC and is probably the finest creation in all of Haute Horlogerie. Another close second would be the IWC Portugieser Grande Complication being priced at INR 1,47,50,000. As the name suggests, the watch has a combination of the most intricate complications, that is, the chronograph, the minute repeater, the perpetual calendar, and the moon phase. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which IWC watch collection is the most popular?
IWC has numerous watch collections in its catalogue that have grown close to watch connoisseurs over the years.Picking one is a really tough task but if you had to choose one, it has to be the Big Pilot’s collection. The Big Pilot’s family has been with the brand for a long time now and it is available in multiple variants. Check-out the similarIWC collections:
• IWC Portugieser
• IWC Da Vinci
• IWC Portofino
9) Which are the top IWC watches?
IWC Pilot’s IW377714 Watch For Men
IWC Portofino IW356517 Watch For Men
IWC Aquatimer IW329005 Watch For Men
IWC Da Vinci IW458309 Watch For Women
IWC Portofino IW458109 Watch For Women
10) Do IWC Watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for an IWC watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. IWC watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of IWC watches is 2 years. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for IWC watches in India.
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the IWC watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for an IWC watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the IWC watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for IWC watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original IWC timepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have IWC watches for women?
Yes, we do. The IWC Portofino and Da Vinci collections have some of the finest luxury watches for women. Some of the most popular IWC watch collections for women are:
* IWC Portofino
* IWC Da Vinci
* IWC Ingenieur
You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in IWC watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP. To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for your IWC watch collection?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of IWC watches. It has a dedicated team of IWC certified experts whospecialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my IWC watch?
IWC is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premier timepieces that need the utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years. • Try and avoid prolonged exposure of an IWC watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the IWC watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my IWC watch serviced?
You can get IWC watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for IWC watches free?How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free, unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need beto repaired or replaced.Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding IWCwatches.
19) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge will be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 5-6 business days.
20) Do you provide insurance for IWC watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for IWC watches.
21) Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for IWC watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my IWC watch?
Once the invoice is issued and warranty card is assigned to the buyer, the watch cannot be exchanged.