Get updates on new launch, exclusive offers and more.
Enter your email below to sign-up!
Sort by Close
Founded by Auguste Agassiz, Longines is a luxury watch manufacturer that is known as one of the world's leading watchmaking companies. As a member of the Swatch Group, Longines was founded in 1832 in Saint Imier, Switzerland. The hourglass-shaped logo Longines is the oldest registered trademark for a watchmaker. The brand’s passion for the age-old craft of horology combined with modern technology has led to various innovations that have helped Longines to truly standout.
Longines specializes in the craft of producing luxury watches. The standard of elegance, traditionalism, and performance from Longines is simply outstanding. Going by the long-running heritage of producing fine wristwatches, the Swiss horologist has always striven to deliver mechanical as well as aesthetic excellence while producing their timeless masterpieces. The vast amount of collaborations Longines has with sporting events is proof of its reputation as a precision timekeeper. Longines watches are available in a variety of materials, designs, and multiple complications. Longines watch prices are set competitively to make sure that the watches are made available at justifiable price ranges.
Some of the Longines watches for women and men available in India for purchase are the Longines Conquest, Longines Conquest Classic, Longines DolceVita, Longines Equestrian, Longines Heritage, Longines HydroConquest, and of course, the coveted Longines Masters collection.
With its outlets in over 150 countries and headquarters in Saint-Imier, Switzerland, the company known by its winged hourglass logo has always been at the forefront of technical innovation when it comes to watches. Make sure you check these gems of timepieces out.
|Longines Watches For Men - Women||Price|
|Longines Prima Luna L126.96.36.199.6 Watch For Women||₹ 241700|
|Longines Prima Luna L188.8.131.52.6 Watch For Women||₹ 259900|
|Longines Prima Luna L184.108.40.206.6 Watch For Women||₹ 98600|
|Longines Dolcevita L5.5220.127.116.11 Watch For Women||₹ 131400|
|Longines La Grande Classique De L4.518.104.22.168 Watch For Women||₹ 104400|
|Longines Dolce Vita L22.214.171.124.7 Watch For Women||₹ 124100|
|Longines Symphonette L2.305.5.88.7 Watch For Women||₹ 262800|
|Longines Classique De L4.5126.96.36.199 Watch For Women||₹ 73000|
|Longines Classique De L4.5188.8.131.52 Watch For Women||₹ 73000|
|Longines Classique De L4.5184.108.40.206 Watch For Women||₹ 86200|
Questions related to Longines watches
1) When was Longines founded and who owns it currently?
Longines was founded in 1832 by Auguste Agassiz in Switzerland. Agassiz had previously worked in the banking sector and had been trained in business. At present, Longines is owned by the Swatch Group.
2) Where can I buy authentic Longines watches?
An authentic Longines watch can either be purchased at an official boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Longines like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been in the watch retail business in India since 1967 with a huge array of high-end watch brands. Contact your nearest store today.
3) Can I buy genuine Longines watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Longines watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can even visit the store for a more personal experience. Longines timepieces are premium luxury watches and only retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the authorisation to sell such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Longines watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase genuine and authentic Longines watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Longines watches and has been partnering with the brand for a long time.
Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Longines watch online?
You can buy authentic batteries for your Longines watches from the Kapoor Watch Co. service centre. Buying authentic products makes sure that your watch functions in a smooth and hassle-free fashion.
6) What are the latest Longines watches launched by the brand?
* Longines Conquest Classic
* Longines Masters
7) Among the ranges of Longines watches, which watch is the most expensive?
Longines is a very reputed watchmaker in the Haute Horlogerie industry with tons of impressive timepieces. The most expensive watch from the Swiss watchmaker has to be the two-tone Primaluna worth INR 3,73,800. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Longines watch collection is the most popular?
Longines has been present in the industry for a long time. Its watches are fairly popular among the masses. The best one, however, is the Conquest collection. Check out similar Longines collections:
• Longines HydroConquest
• Longines Masters
• Longines La Grande Classique
9) Which are the top Longines watches?
Longines Prima Luna L220.127.116.11.6 Watch For Women
Longines La Grande Classique De L4.518.104.22.168 Watch For Women
Longines Dolce Vita L22.214.171.124.6 Watch For Women
Longines Classique De L4.5126.96.36.199 Watch For Women
Longines Classique De L4.5188.8.131.52 Watch For Women
10) Do Longines Watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Longines watch?
What does the warranty cover? Yes, of course. Longines watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Longines watches is 24 months from the date of the purchase. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Longines watches in India.
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Longines watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Longines watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Longines watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Longines watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original timepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Longines watches for women?
Yes, we do. The Longines La Grande Classique, Dolcevita, Presence, and Conquest collections are known to be some of the most gorgeous luxury watches for women. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Longines watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP. To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for Longines watches?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Longines watches. It has a dedicated team of Longines certified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Longines watch?
Longines is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premium timepieces that need utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of a Longines watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Longines watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Longines watch serviced?
You can get Longines watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Longines watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Longines watches.
19) Do you deliver Longines watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Longines watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Longines watches.
21)Do you have a return policy for Longines watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Longines watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Longines watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.