Get updates on new launch, exclusive offers and more.
Enter your email below to sign-up!
Sort by Close
Omega has been a pioneer in the Swiss watch-making industry since 1848. Starting as a small pocket watch shop, it took over the world with its beautiful timepieces in just half a century. Omega was also in the company of the men who first stepped on the moon. Aside from its tool watches, Omega also creates classic and elegant timepieces such as the Constellation, De Ville, and Globemaster. Materials such as rose and yellow gold emphasize the magnificent quality of these watches.
If you’re looking to add a luxury watch to your collection, Omega watches for men should top your list. Especially well-known for inventing the James Bond watch and the Moonwatch, Omega produces watches that are renowned for their reliability and functionality.
Among all of its collections, the Seamaster is the most popular. Also known as the James Bond watch, the Seamaster is clad with functionality, style, and irrefutable class.
Another collection with an equally exciting history is the Speedmaster. The timepiece is one of the Omega watches for men’s most iconic and classic creations. It has been a part of all six lunar missions, and the modern versions pay homage to the adventuring souls of the originals. Present-day models come with a white dial with black sub dials and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. Omega’s calibre 1164 has a self-winding mechanical movement and it has a 44-hour power reserve. This design strays a little from the traditional Speedy, but it is still a beautiful representation of the watch. You can take a look at all of these and more Omega watches at Kapoor Watch Company today.
|Omega Constellation 184.108.40.206.08.002 Watch For Men||₹ 562400|
|Omega Constellation 220.127.116.11.02.006 Watch For Men||₹ 562400|
|Omega Constellation 18.104.22.168.03.001 Watch For Men||₹ 557000|
|Omega Constellation 22.214.171.124.13.001 Watch For Men||₹ 518000|
|Omega Constellation 126.96.36.199.02.001 Watch For Men||₹ 161000|
|Omega Constellation 188.8.131.52.63.001 WatchFor Men||₹ 626000|
|Omega Seamaster 184.108.40.206.03.002 Watch For Men||₹ 420000|
|Omega Seamaster 220.127.116.11.01.001 Watch For Men||₹ 522800|
|Omega Seamaster 18.104.22.168.06.001 Watch For Men||₹ 336000|
|Omega Seamaster 22.214.171.124.01.001 Watch For Men||₹ 399000|
|Omega Constellation 126.96.36.199.55.002 Watch For Women||₹ 348500|
|Omega Constellation 188.8.131.52.58.001 Watch For Women||₹ 297500|
|Omega Constellation 184.108.40.206.05.001 Watch For Women||₹ 266000|
|Omega Constellation 220.127.116.11.13.001 Watch For Women||₹ 278800|
|Omega Constellation 18.104.22.168.08.001 Watch For Women||₹ 230700|
|Omega Constellation 22.214.171.124.55.002 Watch For Women||₹ 518000|
|Omega Constellation 126.96.36.199.58.003 Watch For Women||₹ 271100|
|Omega Constellation 188.8.131.52.63.001 Watch For Women||₹ 557600|
|Omega Constellation 184.108.40.206.02.001 Watch For Women||₹ 140900|
|Omega Constellation 220.127.116.11.56.001 Watch For Women||₹ 250800|
Questions related to Omega watches
1) When was Omega founded and who owns it currently?
Omega SA is a Swiss luxury watch maker which was founded in 1848 by Louis Brandt. The company is now a subsidiary of the Swatch Group.
2) Where can I buy authentic Omega watches?
An authentic Omega watch can either be purchased at an official Omega boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Omega like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been the face of luxury retail watches in India since 1967 and continues to be so till date. Contact your nearest store to make a purchase.
3) Can I buy genuine Omega watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy a genuine Omega watch through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can also visit the store for a more personal experience. Omega watches are premier luxury timepieces and therefore only authorised luxury watch retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the retail rights of such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Omega watches from?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase authentic Omega luxury watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Omega and has been partnering with the brand for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest storehere.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Omega watch online?
You can purchase batteries for an Omega watch online. But it is advised to purchase the battery from an authorised retailer to guarantee authenticity. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Omega watches.
6) What are the latest Omega watches launched by the brand?
* Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean – Co-Axial Master Chronometer 600M
* Omega Speedmaster Grey Side Of The Moon – Co-Axial Master Chronometer
* Omega Constellation Globemaster Annual Calendar
* First Omega Wrist - Chronograph Limited Edition
* Omega Seamaster Diver 42mm – Co-Axial Master Chronometer 300M
7) Among the range of Omega watches, which collection is the most expensive?
The most expensive Omega collections are the De Ville and the Constellation collections. And as of now the most expensive Omega timepiece is the De Ville Tourbillon Co-Axial Limited Edition with a price tag of INR 4,00,00,000/-. The watch comes with a standard 5 years warranty, has a 38.7mm platinum case, a sapphire dial, 30m water resistance, and a scratch resistant Sapphire Glass. High end watches like this may not be readily available at the store but can be procured on order. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Omega watch collection is the most popular?
Omega has many collections that have earned their rightful place in customers’ hearts. But the most popular one has to be the Omega Seamaster collection. The Seamaster has also had a long running partnership with the ever-charming James Bond on the silver screen. Check out similar Omega collections:
• Omega Speedmaster
• Omega Constellation
• Omega De Ville
9) Which are the top Omega watches?
Omega Speedmaster 318.104.22.168.01.003 Watch For Men
Omega Speedmaster 310.20.42.50.01.001 Watch For Men
Omega Speedmaster 322.214.171.124.01.005 Watch For Men
Omega Speedmaster 304.33.44.52.01.001 Watch For Men
Omega Constellation 126.96.36.199.08.001 Watch For Men
Omega Constellation 188.8.131.52.57.002 Watch For Women
Omega Constellation 184.108.40.206.57.007 Watch For Women
Omega Constellation 220.127.116.11.55.008 Watch For Women
Omega Constellation 18.104.22.168.53.001 Watch For Women
Omega Constellation 22.214.171.124.55.003 Watch For Women
10) Do Omega Watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for an Omega watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Omega watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Omega watches is 5 years. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Omega watches in India.
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Omega watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for an Omega watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Omega watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Omega Watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original Omega timepieces.
Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Omega watches for women?
Yes, we do. The Omega Constellation and De Ville collections have some of the finest luxury watches for women. Some of the most popular Omega watch collections for women are:
* Omega De Ville Ladymatic series
* Omega De Ville Prestige series
* Omega 24/27/35 Constellation series
You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Omega watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for your Omega watch collection?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Omega watches. It has a dedicated team of Omega certified experts who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Omega watch?
Omega is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premier timepieces that need the utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Do not bring your watch in contact with magnets. Although co-axial movements are immune to magnetic fields up to 15,000 gauss so try and avoid contact with refrigerators, iPad cases, and loudspeakers.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of an Omega watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Omega watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
• Although Omega watches are NIHS certified for shock resistance up to 5,000 G, try and avoid accidental shocks and crashes for longevity.
17) Where do I get my Omega watch serviced?
You can get Omega watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Omega watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free, unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need beto repaired or replaced.Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Omega watches.
19) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Omega watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Omega watches.
21)Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Omega watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Omega watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.