Get updates on new launch, exclusive offers and more.
Enter your email below to sign-up!
Sort by Close
Tissot started its journey to the innovation in 1853 from Le Locle, Switzerland. Even since then, it has created timepieces that always raise the bar of creativity in the Swiss timekeeping world that expressed its core thought – “Innovators by Tradition”. The Tissot brand has pioneered an astounding number of advancements in watchmaking history, including the first mass-produced pocket watch, the first dual time-zone pocket watch, the first plastic watch, and numerous others. Today, Tissot continues to push the limits of both fashion and timepiece development, creating watches that are reliable, luxurious, and, of course, beautiful.
Making one of the Tissot watches for men as your own will add charm to your personality. Analogue and digital watches are both available, with traditional and contemporary styles to choose from. Straps include leather, fabric, rubber, and metallic bracelets, allowing you to hand select a design that best works for your comfort and style. The perfect addition to your selection of luxury watches can be the Tissot Le Locle Automatic Chronometer. This watch comes in two versions that include the rose gold PVD 316L stainless steel case and in a two-toned case. The perfectly sized crown on the right side of the case has the brand’s logo on its tip. The case back is covered with a transparent sapphire crystal that allows one to see the watch’s movement. The split window seen in the back is a trademark characteristic of Le Locle line. Choose your own from the latest selection of Tissot watches for men at Kapoor Watch Company.
|Tissot Watches For Men - Women||Price|
|Tissot T-Sport T116.617.16.047.00 Watch For Men||₹ 22700|
|Tissot T-Sport T055.417.11.047.00 Watch For Men||₹ 33500|
|Tissot T-Sport T120.417.37.051.00 Watch For Men||₹ 42000|
|Tissot T-Sport T115.417.37.051.00 Watch For Men||₹ 42700|
|Tissot T-Sport T106.427.11.051.00 Watch For Men||₹ 62700|
|Tissot T-Sport T106.417.36.031.00 Watch For Men||₹ 34600|
|Tissot T-Classic T063.409.11.018.00 Watch For Men||₹ 24500|
|Tissot T-Classic T109.210.33.031.00 Watch For Women||₹ 19500|
|Tissot T-Classic T101.210.33.031.01 Watch For Women||₹ 26500|
|Tissot T-Classic T101.910.22.116.00 Watch For Women||₹ 34100|
Questions related to Tissot watches
1) When was Tissot founded and who owns it currently?
Tissotis a Swiss watchmaker founded in 1853 by the father-son duo Charles-Felicien Tissot and Charles-Emile Tissot in Le Locle, Switzerland. The company is nowa part of the largest luxury watch conglomerate, Swatch Group.
2) Where can I buy authentic Tissot watches?
An authentic Tissotwatch can either be purchased at an official Tissotboutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by the brand like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been the face of luxury watch retail in India since 1967 and continues to be so to this day. Contact your nearest store to make a purchase.
3) Can I buy genuine Tissot watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy a genuine Tissot watch through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can also visit the store for a more personal experience. Tissot watches are excellent Swiss timepieces and therefore only authorised luxury watch retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. can sell these watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Tissot watches from?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase authentic Tissot watches. KWC is an authorised retail partner for Tissotand has been so for the brand for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Tissot watch online?
Yes, you can buy Tissot watch batteries online. Just make sure that the seller is an authorised retailer like Kapoor Watch Co. Authenticity ensures the watch’s long evity and good performance.
6) What are the latest Tissot watches launched by the brand?
* Tissot Visodate Heritage
* Tissot Le Locle Automatic
* Tissot T-Race Swissmatic
7) Among the range of Tissot watches, which collection is the most expensive?
There are many Tissot watches that can be considered the best that the brand has. However, this title belongs to the Excellence Automatic. The watch is very simplistic and at the same time exudes a highly sophisticated vibe.
You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Tissot watch collection is the most popular?
Tissot has many watches in its catalogue. Picking one can be a really tricky task but if you had to choose one, it has to be the Tissot Visodate. Check out similar Tissot collections:
• Tissot T-Sport
• Tissot Le Locle
• Tissot PRS
9) Which are the top Tissot watches?
Tissot T-Classic T063.637.36.037.00 Watch For Men
Tissot T-Classic T063.610.36.038.00 Watch For Men
Tissot T-Classic T063.610.22.037.01 Watch For Men
Tissot T-Lady T220.127.116.11.00 Watch For Women
Tissot T-Lady T094.210.33.111.01 Watch For Women
10) Do Tissot watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Tissot watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Tissot watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Tissot watches is 24 months from the date of purchase. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Tissot watches in India.
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Tissot watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Tissot watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Tissot watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Tissot watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original Tissot timepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Tissot watches for women?
Yes, we do. The Tissot T-Classic, T-Lady, and T-Sport collections have some really impressive luxury watches for women. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Tissot watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for your Tissot watch collections?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Tissot watches. Wehave a dedicated team of Tissot certified technicians who specialize in watch servicing as well as repair.
Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Tissot watch?
Tissot is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premier timepieces that need the utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of aTissotwatch to direct sunlight to maintain the long evity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Tissotwatch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Tissot watch serviced?
You can get Tissot watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Tissot watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free, unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced.
Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Tissot watches.
19) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge will be levied over and above the cost of the product.
The watch will be delivered to you within 5-6 business days.
20) Do you provide insurance for Tissot watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Tissot watches.
21) Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Tissot watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Tissot watch?
Once the invoice is issued and warranty card is assigned to the buyer, the watch cannot be exchanged.