Questions related to Chopard watches 1) When was Chopard founded and who owns it currently?
Chopardis a Swiss luxury watchmaker which was founded in 1860 by Louis UlysseChopard. The company is now a part of the Swatch Group. 2) Where can I buy authentic Chopard watches?
An authentic Chopard watch can either be purchased at an official Chopardboutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Chopardlike Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been the face of luxury watch retail in India since 1967 and continues to be so even today. Contact your nearest store to make a purchase. 3) Can I buy genuine Chopard watches online?
Yes, you can. You can buy a genuine Chopard watch through the Kapoor Watch Co. website
. You can also visit the store for a more personal experience. Chopard watches are premier luxury pieces and therefore only authorised luxury watch retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the retail rights of such watches. 4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Chopard watches from?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase authentic Chopardluxury watches. The company is the authorised retail partner of Chopard and has been in partnership with several other Swiss luxury watchmakers. Kapoor Watch Co. has 12 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here
. 5) Can I purchase the battery of my Chopard watch online?
You can purchase batteries for anChopard watch online. But it is advised to purchase the battery from an authorised retailer to guarantee authenticity. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Chopard watches. 6) What are the latest Chopard watches launched by the brand?
* Chopard L.U.C Xps 1860 Officer
* Chopard L.U.C Full Strike Sapphire
* Chopard Alpine Eagle Xl Chrono
*Chopard Alpine Eagle Flying Tourbillon
7) Among the range of Chopard watches, which collection is the most expensive?
The most expensive Chopardcollections are Happy Diamonds and the L.U.C. collections. The watches are extremely classy and well-crafted. They not only represent the best of the best in Swiss Haute Horlogerie, they also embody the very spirit of Chopard’s relentless pursuit of making truly timeless designs.
8) Which Chopard watch collection is the most popular?
Chopardhas many collections that have earned their rightful place in customers’ hearts. But the most popular one has to be the Chopard Happy Sport collection. The Happy Sport has been quite the show-stealer and head turner for the Swiss luxury watchmaker. Check out similar Chopardcollections:
* Chopard Alpine Eagle
* Chopard L.U.C.
* ChopardHappy Diamonds
9) Do Chopard watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for an Chopard watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Your Chopard watch is under warranty for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase from an authorised Chopardretailer against any manufacturing defects. This limited warranty does not cover damages arising from wear and tear, accidents, or rough and improper use.
10) Are all the Chopard watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website
are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Chopar dwatch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
11) Are all the Chopard watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Chopard watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original Chopardtimepieces.
Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
12) Do you have Chopard watches for women?
Yes, we do for sure. The Chopard Happy Diamonds and Happy Sport collections
have some of the finest luxury watches for women.
You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
13) Is there a difference in Chopard watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in Chopard watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website
or call us at +91 9910555111.
14) Do you offer after sales service for your Chopard watch collection?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Chopard watches. Our company has a dedicated team of Chopardcertified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us
via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
15) How should I take care of my Chopard watch?
Chopardis a luxury watch brand. The watches are premier pieces that need the utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Do not bring your watch in contact with magnets. Try and avoid contact with refrigerators, tablets, cell phones,and loudspeakers.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of a Chopard watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather straps.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Chopard watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
16) Where do I get my Chopard watch serviced?
You can get Chopard watch servicing done right here
at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
17) Is the servicing for Chopard watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free, unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and tedious task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced.Click here
to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Chopard watches.
18) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
19) Do you provide insurance for Chopard watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Chopard watches.
20) Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Chopard watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
21) Can I exchange my Chopard watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found to be damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.