Sort by Close
|Rado Watches Price||Price|
|Rado Centrix R3093512 Watch For Women||₹ 100800|
|Rado Centrix R30134162 Watch For Men||₹ 144000|
|Rado Centrix R30555712 Watch For Women||₹ 111600|
|Rado Captain Cook R32505313 Watch For Men||₹ 144700|
|Rado Captain Cook R32505203 Watch For Men||₹ 144700|
|Rado Hypercrome R32118102 Watch For Men||₹ 338500|
|Rado Hyperchrome R32255712 Watch For Women||₹ 252100|
|Rado Centrix R30181312 Watch For Men||₹ 144000|
|Rado Centrix R30248712 Watch For Women||₹ 165700|
|Rado Coupole R22882923 Watch For Women||₹ 181200|
Questions related to Rado watches
1) When was Rado founded and who owns it currently?
Rado was founded in 1917 by the Schlup brothers in Lengnau, Switzerland. Today, Rado is a part of the famous Swatch Group.
2) Where can I buy authentic Rado watches?
An authentic Rado watch can either be purchased at an official boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Rado like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been in the watch retail business in India since 1967 with a huge array of high-end watch brands. Contact your nearest store today.
3) Can I buy genuine Rado watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Rado watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can even visit the store for a more personal experience. Rado timepieces are high-end watches and only retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the authorisation to sell such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Rado watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase genuine and authentic Rado watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Rado watches and has been partnering with the brand for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store here.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Rado watch online?
You can buy authentic batteries for your Rado watches from the Kapoor Watch Co. service centre. Buying authentic products makes sure that your watch functions in a smooth and hassle-free fashion.
6) What are the latest Rado watches launched by the brand?
* Rado Hyperchrome Captain Cook
* Rado True Thinline Les Couleurs
* Rado True Thinline Designer
7) Among the ranges of Rado watches, which watch is the most expensive?
Rado is one of the earliest innovators in the Haute Horlogerie industry. There are simply too many watches from the brand that fight for the top spot. But the most expensive watch has to be the Hyperchrome Skeleton watch worth INR 4,99,900.
You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Rado watch collection is the most popular?
Rado watches have been in the industry for quite a long time. The brand has numerous watches in the market that are really unique. The most popular one, however,is the True collection.
Check out similar Rado collections:
• Rado Hyperchrome
• Rado Centrix
• Rado Diamaster
9) Which are the top Rado watches?
Rado Florence R48867713 Watch For Men
Rado Coupole R22895215 Watch For Men
Rado True R27056712 Watch For Men
Rado Coupole R22854913 Watch For Women
Rado Coupole R22855923 Watch For Women
10) Do Rado Watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Rado watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Rado watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Rado watches is 24 months from the date of purchase. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Rado watches in India. ----------------------------------------------------Warranty
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Rado watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Rado watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Rado watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Rado watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original timepieces.
Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Rado watches for women?
Yes, we do. Collections like the Centrix, Integral, Coupole, and Ceramica are fantastic choices for women. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Rado watch prices on the website and in the
stores? No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP. To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for Rado watches?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Rado watches. It has a dedicated team of Rado certified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Rado watch?
Rado is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premium timepieces that need utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of a Rado watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Rado watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Rado watch serviced?
You can get Rado watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Rado watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Rado watches.
19) Do you deliver Rado watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers Rado watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Rado watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Rado watches.
21)Do you have a return policy for Rado watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Rado watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Rado watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.