Sort by Close
Founded in 1884, Breitling is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer based in Grenchen, Switzerland. Founded by Léon Breitling in Saint-Imier, Breitling watches are widely used by aviation officials and adventurers. Given their popularity and their reputation as highly precise chronometers, Breitling watches are made with exceptional craftsmanship and utmost care to provide an excellent, top-of-the-line product that delivers maximum comfort combined with the finest technology.
Breitling watches are objects of passion intended for the adventurer in people. With their constant quest for quality and innovation, Breitling watches have been a constant companion to aviators, automobile enthusiasts, and sports persons. In 1915, Breitling brought about the existence of the Christ chronograph by making the world's first chronograph push-piece. Breitling also made breakthroughs in innovation by making the first self-winding chronograph. Additionally, they also brought about the resurfacing of the mechanical chronograph with their renowned Chronomat series, which today, is part of Breitling's leading models.
Breitling is a pioneer in the field of mechanical chronographs, but they are also leading the research and development of electronics in watchmaking. This makes Breitling one of the leading luxury watch manufacturers in the world. Some of the Breitling watches that are available in the Indian market for purchase are the Breitling Navitimer 1, Breitling Navitimer 8, Breitling Superocean Heritage II, Breitling Chronomat, and Breitling Colt. Breitling watches prices in India are competitively set according to the luxury wristwatch market which does justice to the craftsmanship and the technology that go into making these marvellous timepieces.
|Breitling Superocean AB202012B1S1 Watch For Men||₹ 312010|
|Breitling Superocean AB2030161C1S1 Watch For Men||₹ 312500|
|Breitling Superocean Heritage AB2020161C1A1 Watch For Men||₹ 344250|
|Breitling Superocean Heritage UB2030121B1A1 Watch For Men||₹ 429640|
|Breitling Superocean A133126C963 Watch For Men||₹ 404520|
|Breitling Navitimer - A24322121C2P2 Watch For Men||₹ 471240|
|Breitling Navitimer - A13314101C1A1 Watch For Men||₹ 394490|
Questions related to Breitling watches
1) When was Breitling founded and who owns it currently?
Breitling was founded in 1884byLeon Breitling in Saint-Imier. In 1979, the company was bought over by Ernst Schneider. The Schneider Family owned Breitling until 2017 and then sold an 80 percent stake to CVC Capital Partners.
2) Where can I buy authentic Breitling watches?
An authentic Breitling watch can either be purchased at an official boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Breitling like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been in the watch retail business in India since 1967 with a huge array of high-end watch brands. Contact your nearest store today.
3) Can I buy genuine Breitling watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Breitling watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can even visit the store for a more personal experience. Breitling timepieces are premium luxury watches and only retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the authorisation to sell such watches.
4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Breitling watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase genuine and authentic Breitling watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Breitling watches and has been partnering with the brand for a long time. Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest storehere.
5) Can I purchase the battery of my Breitling watch online?
You can buy authentic batteries for your Breitling watches from the Kapoor Watch Co. service centre. Buying authentic products makes sure that your watch functions in a smooth and hassle-free fashion.
6) What are the latest Breitling watches launched by the brand?
* Breitling Aviator
* Breitling Navitimer 8
* Breitling Superocean Heritage
7) Among the ranges of Breitling watches, which watch is the most expensive?
Breitling is a renowned watchmaker in the Haute Horlogerie industry. The most expensive one from the brand is the 18 carat red gold Navitimer B03 Rattrapante 45worth INR 39,11,910. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store to place your order.
8) Which Breitling watch collection is the most popular?
Breitling watches have been in the industry for a long time. The watchmaker has numerous watches on the shelves that are nothing short of splendid. The best one, however, has to be the Navitimer. Check out similar Breitling collections:
• Breitling Chronomat
• Breitling Colt
• Breitling Superocean
9) Which are the top Breitling watches?
Breitling Superocean AB202012B1S1 Watch For Men
Breitling Superocean AB2030161C1S1 Watch For Men
Breitling Superocean Heritage AB2020161C1A1 Watch For Men
Breitling Navitimer A24322121C2P2 Watch For Men
Breitling Navitimer A13314101C1A1 Watch For Men
10) Do Breitling Watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Breitling watch? What does the warranty cover?
Yes, of course. Breitling watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Breitling watches is 2 years. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Breitling watches in India. Warranty cover includes:
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
11) Are all the Breitling watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Breitling watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
12) Are all the Breitling watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Breitling watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original timepieces. Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices.
13) Do you have Breitling watches for women?
Yes, we do. The Breitling Galactic, Superocean, and Colt collections consist of some of the finest luxury watches for women. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website.
14) Is there a difference in Breitling watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website or call us at +91 9910555111.
15) Do you offer after sales service for Breitling watches?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Breitling watches. It has a dedicated team of Breitling certified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website or call us at +91 11 41349738.
16) How should I take care of my Breitling watch?
Breitlingis a luxury watch brand. The watches are premium timepieces that need utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of aBreitling watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism.
• Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Breitling watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius)
17) Where do I get my Breitling watch serviced?
You can get Breitling watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us.
18) Is the servicing for Breitling watches free?How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced. Click here to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Breitling watches.
19) Do you deliver watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement.
20) Do you provide insurance for Breitling watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Breitling watches.
21)Do you have a return policy for the watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Breitling watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.
22) Can I exchange my Breitling watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.