Questions related to Panerai watches 1) When was Panerai founded and who owns it currently?
Panerai was founded in 1860 by Giovanni Panerai in Florence, Italy. Today, the brand is wholly owned by Richemont SA, a Swiss luxury goods conglomerate. 2) Where can I buy authentic Panerai watches?
An authentic Paneraiwatch can either be purchased at an official boutique or at a luxury watch retail chain authorised by Panerai like the Kapoor Watches Co. Kapoor Watch Co. has been in the watch retail business in India since 1967 with a huge array of high-end watch brands. Contact your nearest store
today. 3) Can I buy genuine Panerai watches online?
Yes you can. You can buy genuine Panerai watches through the Kapoor Watch Co. website. You can also visit the store
for a more personalized experience. Panerai timepieces are premium luxury watches and only authorized retailers like Kapoor Watch Co. have the rights to sell such watches. 4) Can you suggest me the best shop to buy Panerai watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. is the best place to purchase genuine and authentic Panerai watches. KWC is the authorised retail partner for Panerai watches and has been partnering with the brand for a long time.
Kapoor Watch Co. has 10 stores spread all across Delhi NCR. Find the nearest store
here. 5) Can I purchase the battery of my Paneraiwatch online?
Panerai watches do not run on batteries. They operate on either hand-wound or automatic mechanical movements that need to be serviced regularly to ensure longevity and smooth functioning. 6) What are the latest Paneraiwatches launched by the brand?
* Panerai Submersible Experience
* Panerai Submersible Bronzo
* Panerai Luminor Due 7) Among the ranges of Panerai watches, which watch is the most expensive?
Panerai is an immensely popular horologist in the luxury watchmaking society. The most expensive one from the brand is the Luminor Lo ScienZiato worth INR 94,60,000. You can call us at +919910555111 or you can contact your nearest Kapoor Watch Co. store
to place your order. 8) Which Panerai watch collection is the most popular?
Panerai watches have a reputation for being iconic and flamboyant. The watchmaker has numerous watches in its catalogue that are nothing short of marvellous. The most popular collection is, without a doubt, Luminor.
Check out similar Panerai collections:
• Panerai Radiomir
• Panerai Submersible 9) Which are the top Panerai watches?Panerai Luminor PAM00632 Watch For MenPanerai Luminor PAM01005 Watch For MenPanerai Luminor PAM00112 Watch For MenPanerai Luminor PAM00631 Watch For MenPanerai Luminor Due PAM00729 Watch For MenPanerai Luminor Due PAM00675 Watch For Men Panerai Radiomir PAM00574 Watch For Men Panerai Radiomir PAM00425 Watch For MenPanerai Submersible PAM01389 Watch For Men10) Do Panerai watches come with warranty? Can I know the warranty period for a Panerai watch?
What does the warranty cover? Yes, of course. Panerai watches do come with warranty. The standard warranty period of Panerai watches is 24 months from the date of the purchase. In addition to that, Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorised after-sales service provider for Panerai watches in India.
• Issues and defects at the time of purchase.
• Issue in the timepiece during warranty period.
Note: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidents, lack of care or negligence.
Feel free to contact us
for any query. 11) Are all the Panerai watches on the website in stock?
The watches on the website are running models. Most of them are in stock and the ones that aren’t can be procured given that they are available with the brand. In case you are looking for a Panerai watch that is not on the website, you can always contact us for related info. Simply leave a query on the website
or call us at +91 9910555111. 12) Are all the Panerai watches on the website authentic?
Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized retailer for Panerai watches in India and gives you the guarantee of original timepieces.
Kapoor Watch Co. strictly discourages counterfeit watches, piracy and other malpractices. 13) Do you have Panerai watches for women?
Panerai, as such, does not have women-centric watches. The smallest timepieces stands at a case diameter of 38mm. But there are no restriction on usage either. It’s a free world, try and experiment any way you choose to. You can get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. at +91 9910555111 or leave a query on the website
. 14) Is there a difference in Panerai watch prices on the website and in the stores?
No, there is no difference in watch prices on the website and in the store. All watches are sold at the MRP.
To get more details about prices and discounts, get in touch with Kapoor Watch Co. via the website
or call us at +91 9910555111. 15) Do you offer after sales service for Panerai watches?
Yes, we do. Kapoor Watch Co. is an authorized after sale service provider of Panerai watches. It has a dedicated team of Panerai certified technicians who specialize in watch servicing and repair. Feel free to contact us via the website
or call us at +91 11 41349738. 16) How should I take care of my Panerai watch?
Panerai is a luxury watch brand. The watches are premium timepieces that need utmost care. Here are some tips that will help you take care of your watch:
• Frequent cleaning is a must. Use soapy water and a toothbrush to clean metal bracelets. Use a soft cloth to dry afterwards.
• In case of a leather strap, avoid exposure to water to prevent deformation and prolonged exposure to sunlight to prevent discolouration. Avoid contact with oils, grease, and cosmetics as leather is permeable.
• Make regular servicing a habit. The watch should be serviced once every 2 years.
• Try and avoid prolonged exposure of a Panerai watch to direct sunlight to maintain the longevity of leather strap.
• Avoid bringing the watch in contact with any type of chemicals like solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products etc.
• Screw-in the crown carefully to prevent any water from getting inside the mechanism. • Always rinse the watch with warm tap water after swimming. It is also suggested to get the water resistance of the Panerai watch checked at authorised service centres at least once a year.
• Try and avoid extreme temperature changes. ( > 60 degrees Celsius, < 0 degree Celsius) 17) Where do I get my Panerai watch serviced?
You can get Panerai watch servicing done right here at the Kapoor Watch Co. Service Center. Our service center is located at D-15, South Extension-II, New Delhi-110049. For any queries, feel free to contact us
. 18) Is the servicing for Panerai watches free? How much does it cost?
No, watch serving is not free unless the watch is under warranty. (Check out T&C for warranty coverage on Q10.) Servicing and repairing luxury watches is an intricate and skillful task. In addition to that, our servicing facility houses few of the most skilled and certified personnel at work. We are equipped with Swiss calibre machines that make us a ‘state of the art’ watch servicing facility. The cost for servicing depends on the watch model and the brand. We have a standard servicing cost as directed by the brand. Additional charges may apply based on the watch parts that need to be repaired or replaced. Click here
to contact our service centre directly for any type of issue regarding Panerai watches. 19) Do you deliver Panerai watches?
Yes, Kapoor Watch Co. delivers Panerai watches free of cost in the Delhi/NCR region. For places falling outside the designated area for free-shipping, an additional delivery charge of up to INR 5,000 may be levied over and above the cost of the product. The watch will be delivered to you within 8-10 business days. The product will be unboxed in front of you by the delivery personnel. In case the watch is damaged at the time of delivery, you may opt for a refund or a replacement. 20) Do you provide insurance for Panerai watches?
No, Kapoor Watch Co. does not provide insurance services for Panerai watches. 21)Do you have a return policy for Panerai watches?
Kapoor Watch Co. has no return/refund policy for Panerai watches. A return or refund, depending upon the circumstances, is only possible if the watch is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery. 22) Can I exchange my Panerai watch?
Once purchased, Kapoor Watch Co. will accept no returns nor will provide any refunds, unless the product is found damaged at the time of purchase or delivery.